Is fate unchangeable?
Let's play Suikoden!
This LP took forever. I started it in mid-July 2008 and didn't finish it until the end of September. The original thread is here.
A couple things maybe you should know. First, the Talking Time guys named my hero ○×∆□☆ because they hate me. Second, they have a massive hardon for Gon. Gon is a silly character you'll meet partway through. They are right to love him.
Table of Contents
- Title Screen
- The 108 Stars of Destiny.
- ○×∆□☆ Climbs a Mountain
- The Imperial lackeys Go to Magician's Island
- Are You Ready to Rockland!?
- Undoing the Stuff We Did in the Previous Section Because Hey, Why Not
- ○×∆□☆ Re-climbs a Mountain.
- The Game Gets Started For Real.
- Plundering the Haunted Castle
- Recruitment Drive
- The Wheel of Misfortune
- A Banquet, an Assassination Attempt and a Gambling Addiction
- The Big Damn Rune Post
- The Great Forest Scenario
- Recruitment Drive II: The Recruitening
- The Liberation Army vs. Milich Oppenheimer
- Recruitment Drive III: The Musical
- The Liberation Army vs. Teo "○×∆□☆'s Dad" McDohl
- A Scientific Experiement Concerning Ninjas and Dwarf Vaults
- ○×∆□☆ Kills His Dad, Holy Shit
- Revenge of the Recruitment Drive
- The Neclord Scenario, Part One
- The Neclord Scenario, Part Two
- Bride of Recruitment Drive
- Brickroad <3 Viki 4ever!!
- The Dragon's Den Scenario
- Is ○×∆□☆ a Bad Enough Dude to Rescue Viktor and Warren!?
- Unite Attacks!
- ○×∆□☆ vs. the Hard-to-pronounce Floating Fortress
- Boring Ass Old Books
- The End of the Empire
- Where Are They Now?